Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Parm chicken :)

Parmesan crusted chicken! Eassssssssssssssy! I hate long complicated recipes so every week I try to think of something quick, easy, and most importantly...delicious! Walking through the grocery store on Sunday I was like what can I make with stuff I already have. I hate getting a really good recipe and having to buy a ton of ingredients for it that I know I won't use again or at least not for a really long time. So this is what I came up with for this week's home cooked meal...


1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast. I prefer thinner breast filets
1 tbsp of kosher salt
2 tbsp coarse black pepper
1 cup of Bisquick
1 1/2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese
2 eggs


1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Crack the eggs in a small bowl, whisk them, and place them off to the side. Put the cheese, Bisquick, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss them together with your hands.

2. Place a piece of chicken in the egg and coat the chicken. Once it's covered sufficiently, place the piece of chicken in the cheese and Bisquick mixture. Make sure the piece is covered on both sides. Place the chicken on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.

3. Do step 2 with the rest of the chicken breast.

4. Place the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes.

5. Take it out of the oven and enjoy!


How easy was that!!!!!!! Tonight I had it with mac n' cheese and caesar salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment