Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Foundation Tips For a Flawless Finish

I hated how my makeup would come out after I applied my moisturizer and foundation because it would be faded under my eyes and next to my nose exposing my freckles (hello...this is why I wear makeup in the first place!). I figured out that it was because I wasn't allowing my moisturizer to full dry and sink in. I always apply moisturizer before, especially in winter, because I feel that it gives a really nice glow to my skin. Apply a moisturizer that you like and wait about 20 minutes. This will allow your skin to soak up the moisture and won't give you a greasy look where your makeup fades over the day. Then apply your foundation and allow that to set for about 20 more minutes before you put on your compact. I know this seems like applying makeup will take forever but I do my other morning routines while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment