Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cold season leaves my nose red and dry :(

Here is my first non-food related post/tip. During winter or whenever I get sick my nose gets so dry and hurts really bad. It stings every time I try to put my makeup on or blow my nose. I started using chapstick to relieve the pain. You can use Vaseline or other creams but those don't smell all that great and they can get expensive. I go to Target or Wal-Mart and buy chapstick in whatever flavor I feel like. Then right when I get home I take out my trusty label maker and make sure I label it as my nose chapstick. No one wants to wipe snot and booger germs all over their lips. Gross! I put it on about three times a day and this way, my hands steer clear of my cold germs. Make sure you don't buy one that has color to it because you're going to look like Rudolph if you do. Unless that's the look you're going for...?

No comments:

Post a Comment